Choices. Solutions. Mark your calendar today.
Major challenges and opportunities face seniors, our families, and our communities.
Mark your calendar! September 27th & 28th, 2021
We must find the best way forward. That’s why the Council of Senior Citizens’ Organizations of BC is organizing this important virtual conference.
Ideas. Facts. Leading edge research on issues that affect us all. You’ll hear all that and more from our impressive speakers and presenters.
Equally important, a series of workshops will invite participants to share their experiences and wisdom.
We invite you to plan to participate, to learn and to contribute your insights as we work to build inclusive, sustainable, age-friendly communities.
Please mark your calendar now for September 27th & 28th, 2021 and watch for more details coming soon!
Who should participate?
This virtual conference will of particular interest to:
- Seniors and seniors’ representatives
- Municipal councillors and planners, parks and recreation, and health authority representatives
- MLA’s, MP’s and First Nations
- Federal and Provincial departments dealing with seniors
- NGOs such as social planning councils, community centre representatives, advocacy groups, and everyone who works with seniors.
For more information:
Contact Sheila Pither at (604) 684-9720 or by email at email@example.com